Friday, February 18, 2005

 

MO7IES SUSPENDS VIDEO REVIEWS



Mo7ies has suspended the use of video reviews. (See our posting
2005-02-06 -- New Web Video Sites.) They found it too difficult to get users to post reviews.

It is difficult. It takes practice. It takes time to get it right. (I know. I tried submitting 2 reviews and found out how difficult it is.)

But I think it was (is) a great idea. I think it would take time for people to get up to speed with submitting reviews and I think people would love it once it gets up to speed.

So I am very disappointed.

I am still experimenting with audio and video for this BLOG (ABLOG? VLOG? AVBLOG?) and I hope to introduce some video postings and more audio postings (NOTE: RAY has the first audio posting) soon.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

TWITTER UPDATES:

    follow me on Twitter


    QPORIT --
    Quick PREVIEWS Of Random Interesting Things

     
    (c) Copyright 2005-2009 Eric H. Roffman
    All rights reserved