Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

COVERING A FILM FESTIVAL


With some great -- and some less-than-perfect -- experiences at film festivals, and other conferences, gatherings, and meetings, I've developed a notion for some of the things I'd like to have available when I attend.

A film festival is intended to serve several interests:

The following suggestions should help optimize the experience for all these groups.

For watching movies, some of the most important factors are:

For communication:

For facilitating networking:

For getting the best press coverage:

For creature comforts:

I'm sure there are many other things that you would like to see at film festivals you attend, and I'm inviting you to please contribute your comments.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

TWITTER UPDATES:

    follow me on Twitter


    QPORIT --
    Quick PREVIEWS Of Random Interesting Things

     
    (c) Copyright 2005-2009 Eric H. Roffman
    All rights reserved